- Benefits & Description
Benefits & Description
Plug and Play | Ultra-Light Weight | Lights On
• Stay Green
Don let the black color of the Kodiak confuse you. The Kodiak battery from Inergy can store solar energy that's harvested by the Predator 50 Solar Panel (not included), providing you and your loved ones with power when the unexpected occurs. • Easy-to-Use
This doesn't require a crazy set up process. Just press the power-on button and plug in any device to your Kodiak You'll have 1,100 Watt hours at your fingertips! • Thousands of Cycles
Other solar company's use a lead acid battery and that will only provide you with a few hundred cycles. The Inergy - Kodiak battery uses a Lithium-Ion battery bank that has a whopping 2,000 cycle life. • Make Emergency Preparedness Portable and Convenient
Other batteries will weigh 40-100 lbs. and require a rolling cart just to move the heavy battery. The Inergy - Kodiak weighs only 20 lbs.!! It also includes an easy-to-carry strap that makes it portable for every day use. • Long Warranty
Other brands offer 3-6 month warranty. Inergy is so confident with their product that they will give a manufacture warranty of 1-year on the Kodiak battery pack.
The Kodiak is the most powerful solar generator in our lineup, yet still only weighs 20 lbs. Capable of satisfying the demanding needs of camp trailers and home appliances for days at a time, this generator is as versatile as it is powerful. For the ultimate in emergency power or camping luxury, without the hassles of loud fuel powered generators, the Kodiak is second to none.
The Kodiak was a crowd-funded project from Indiegogo. With nearly 10 days left for the campaign to end, it has acquired around $20M from as many as 140 backers. With such an amazing support Inergy was able to design this outstanding battery pack.
The Kodiak uses the same high-quality battery that is found in electric and hybrids vehicles. With that technology used in the design of the Kodiak, it provides a significantly longer life span than any other solar generator on the market - up to 4x longer!
What does it power?:
- Smartphone 100+
- Tablets: 40+
- 18 cu ft. refridgerator, 20% duty: 33 hrs.
- 9 cu ft. refrigerator, 15% duty: 50 hrs.
- CPAP Machine: 8 hrs.
- Laptops: 20+
- Wall Charger: 8 hours
- Car Charger: 5 hours
- Solar Pannel: 7-30 hours
(1) Charging Port 1: (AC Adapter, Solar) Up to 270 W/10 Amp 12 VDC Max Solar.
(1) Charging Port 2: High currant charging port for Solar, Wind, Car up to 32 V DC at 30 amps, 600 W Maximum.
(1) External 12 VDC battery bank connection.
(6) 110V AC Plugs: Up to 1,000 W continuous per outlet (10 Amp max) 1500 W max for combined AC output. 3,000W combined starting surge, pure sine wave.
(1) 30 amp RV Plug, 110 Volt, NEMA TT-30R
(2) 12V DC universal car sockets, 15amps maximum per socket.
(4) USB outlets, 15 W max per pair.
(2) Light Port, 12V DC 5.5 x 2.5mm connector standard 50W max output per port, up to 10-5W Inergy LED lights, daisy chained together.
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (NMC) Battery.
- Peak Capacity: 1,100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3,000 W peak.
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH.
- Up to 2,000 charge cycles.
- Charge at least every 6-months.
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500 Watt Continuous, 3,000 Watt Surge.
- 110 VAC, 50Hz ± .5Hz.
- High efficiency, Ultra High Frequency Design. - Commercial Operating Range, -15°F to 150°F.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 8 in.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Cycles: 2,000
- What's in the Box?
What's In-the-Box?Emergency Power:
(1) Kodiak Solar Generator (1) AC Charger (1) Shoulder Carring Strap (1) User's Guide
- Features & Specifications
Features & Functions
SKU: GB0035 Brand: Inergy Solar Dimensions (LxWxH): 16" x 15" x 8" Input Sources: AC Wall Charger, DC 12V, DC Solar Panels, USB Output Sources: AC 110V, DC 12V (Barrel Tip), DC 12V (Cigarette Ligher), USB Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
MREs - Meals Ready to Eat - are durable pouches of food first created by the military. These metalized pouches can withstand a lot of wear and tear. They’ve also come a long way in taste. The great thing about MREs is that you can eat them cold or hot! However, I would probably recommend eating... Read More(31 Comments)
HAM radio is a popular hobby that allows amateur operators to communicate with one another on multiple frequencies. It is also a useful skill to develop in the event of an emergency or disaster. During a disaster, cell phones and internet might be out of service so having an alternative way to communicate with your... Read More(17 Comments)
This article is an excerpt from Bushcraft: The Ultimate Guide to Survival in the Wilderness by Richard Graves. We would encourage you to continue learning through his book and purchasing it here. Used by permission from Skyhorse Publishing, Inc. Food and water are essential to living. Under normal conditions a person cannot live longer than three... Read More(13 Comments)