- Benefits & Description
Benefits & Description
Renewable Power | Best Starter Kit | Green Energy
This doesn't require a crazy set up process. Just press the power on button and plug in any device to your Kodiak and you have 1,100 Watt hours at your fingertips! • Thousands of Cycles
Other solar company's use a lead acid battery and that will only provide you with a few hundred cycles. The Inergy - Kodiak Battery uses a Lithium-Ion battery bank that has a whopping 2,000 cycle life. • No Messy Cables
When “daisy chaining” multiple Predator panels together you don't need wires to manually link one panel to another. The Predator 50 panel was designed with an interlocking channel that you slide one panel into another. Once interlocked you have a solar array that can connect up to five Predator 50's together, that's up to 250 Watts worth of power per hour! • Portable and Convenient
Other batteries will weigh 40-100 lbs. and require a rolling cart just to move the heavy battery. The Inergy - Kodiak weighs only 20 lbs.!! Also includes an easy to carry strap that makes it portable for every day use. This Gold Solar Kit is a versatile kit that provides you with a 1,100 Watts Kodiak Battery and five Predator 50 Panels. Total combined weight is only 40 lbs.! With the Predator panel, you have the ability to connect all five panels together to make a light solar array that can produce 250 Watts per hour!
With the power of Lithium-Ion battery that's in the Kodiak, the same high-quality battery that you'd find in electric and hybrids vehicles will provide you with a longer battery life than another solar brand. With 2,000 cycle life with the Kodiak that makes it 4x longer than other brands that use a lead-acid battery.
The Kodiak Battery is the lightest weight battery that contains 1,100 Watts of power! Only weighing 20 lbs. the Kodiak Battery is capable of providing you with energy for all your needs. The Kodiak includes a variety of electrical ports that allows you to power your cell phone to something extravagant you're your RV Trailer. Enjoy the comfort of never being in the dark again with your solar kit.
The Kodiak Battery was a crowd-funded project from Indiegogo. With nearly 10 days left for the campaign to end, it has acquired around $20M from as many as 140 backers. With such an amazing support Inergy was able to make this outstanding solar kit.
What does it power?:
- Smartphone 100+
- Tablets: 40+
- 18 cu ft. refrigerator, 20% duty: 33 hrs.
- 9 cu ft. refrigerator, 15% duty: 50 hrs.
- CPAP Machine: 8 hrs.
- Laptops: 20+
Charge Times :
- Wall Charger: 8 hours
- Car Charger: 5 hours
- Solar Panel: 4.4 hours
(1) Charging Port 1: (AC Adapter, Solar) Up to 270 W/10 Amp 12 VDC Max Solar.
(1) Charging Port 2: High currant charging port for Solar, Wind, Car up to 32 V DC at 30 amps, 600 W Maximum.
(1) External 12 VDC battery bank connection.
(6) 110V AC Plugs: Up to 1,000 W continuous per outlet (10 Amp max) 1500 W max for combined AC output. 3,000W combined starting surge, pure sine wave.
(1) 30 amp RV Plug, 110 Volt, NEMA TT-30R
(2) 12V DC universal car sockets, 15amps maximum per socket.
(4) USB outlets, 15 W max per pair.
(2) Light Port, 12V DC 5.5 x 2.5mm connector standard 50W max output per port, up to 10-5W Inergy LED lights, daisy chained together.
- Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (NMC) Battery.
- Peak Capacity: 1,100 W continuous for 1 hour, 3,000 W peak.
- 12.6V DC, 90 AH.
- Up to 2,000 charge cycles.
- Charge at least every 6-months.
- Pure Sine Wave, 1500 Watt Continuous, 3,000 Watt Surge.
- 110 VAC, 50Hz ± .5Hz.
- High efficiency, Ultra High Frequency Design. - Commercial Operating Range, -15°F to 150°F.
- Battery Weight: 20 lbs.
- Panel Weight: 4 lbs. each
- Battery Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 8 in.
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 0.5 in. each
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Battery Cycle: 2,000
- What's in the Box?
What's In-the-Box?Emergency Power:
(5) Predator 50 Solar Panel (1) Kodiak Solar Generator (1) AC Charger (1) Shoulder Carring Strap (1) User's Guide
- Features & Specifications
Features & Functions
SKU: GB0041 Brand: Inergy Solar Dimensions (LxWxH): 16" x 15" x 8" Battery 32" x 22" x 0.5" Solar Panel Input Sources: AC Wall Charger, DC 12V, DC Solar Panels, USB Output Sources: AC 110V, DC 12V (Barrel Tip), DC 12V (Cigarette Ligher), USB Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
Customers also viewed
Regular Price: $1,999.99
Sale Price: $1,499.99
Save: $500.00 (25%)
Regular Price: $199.99
Sale Price: $179.99
Save: $20.00 (10%)
Regular Price: $34.99
Sale Price: $29.99
Save: $5.00 (14%)
Regular Price: $2,199.98
Sale Price: $1,679.99
Save: $519.99 (24%)
Regular Price: $2,599.96
Sale Price: $2,039.99
Save: $559.97 (22%)
MREs - Meals Ready to Eat - are durable pouches of food first created by the military. These metalized pouches can withstand a lot of wear and tear. They’ve also come a long way in taste. The great thing about MREs is that you can eat them cold or hot! However, I would probably recommend eating... Read More(31 Comments)
HAM radio is a popular hobby that allows amateur operators to communicate with one another on multiple frequencies. It is also a useful skill to develop in the event of an emergency or disaster. During a disaster, cell phones and internet might be out of service so having an alternative way to communicate with your... Read More(17 Comments)
This article is an excerpt from Bushcraft: The Ultimate Guide to Survival in the Wilderness by Richard Graves. We would encourage you to continue learning through his book and purchasing it here. Used by permission from Skyhorse Publishing, Inc. Food and water are essential to living. Under normal conditions a person cannot live longer than three... Read More(13 Comments)