This is great for anyone who really wants to have food security. Having this much on hand for an emergency will not only give you personal comfort, but will allow you to share with others.
- Benefits & Description
Benefits & DescriptionAffordable year supply | More than a decade-long shelf life | Use in your recipes
• Useful staple foods for your own recipes
When you're rotating your food storage stock, you want to be able to use those staple foods. This kit is full of basics including Instant Milk, pastas and grains. • Convenient packaging
Each of these items are individually labeled and filled to the brim to make sure that you save space in your home. No half air-filled cans here. • Great, quality food supply
Our food items are brought in from the best sources, that way you can make sure that each dish you make is prepared from the best, quality food. • A fabulous food storage foundation
What a great way to add to or start your food storage than with this year supply which gives you 1,360 calories per day worth of foods that can actually be turned into meals. Not packed with cans of salt and random items you have never heard of. • Give yourself peace of mind
What better way to give yourself peace of mind than to ensure that you are well-fed for a year. Having food storage is an important task for your family. It's important to start collecting food in case of an emergency so you will have peace of mind regarding your family. This kit allows you to be flexible with your cooking and is a great deal for a year's worth of food.
This CLASSICprep 1300 12-month supply of staple foods from The Ready Store is a great way to ensure the health and wellness of your family during such a disaster. This kit is full of Saratoga Farms foods ranging from beans, pastas, cereals, milk, to cooking basics and much more.
We've spent countless hours deciding what should go inside this kit, making sure that your family will be able to eat food that will keep them healthy and full of energy.
These classic staples can be supplemented into your regular cooking. Your family won't have to get used to new food storage dishes, they will already be used to your quality cooking and recipes.
This kit comes in a collection of #10 cans that are sealed for freshness. These foods can also stay on the shelf for 10-20 years. This will provide a great peace of mind as you start your food storage - that your family will be supplied for years to come. We also make sure that these #10 cans come in simple packaging to ensure that they'll be able to fit into the tightest locations.
We want to ensure that these meals will actually last for a full year. We've intricately planned this kit to ensure that you are getting at least 1,300 calories per day. After all, food storage isn't any good unless it actually keeps you energized and healthy.
This package will keep you supplied for a whole year with 1,300 daily calories. It also provides the staple foods that your family will love, contained in the smallest space possible.
- What's In-the-Box?
- CLASSICprep-1300 Food Storage Supply | 12-Month (19 Pieces):
(6) - Saratoga Farms Peaches and Cream Oatmeal (6) - Saratoga Farms Mac and Cheese (3) - Saratoga Farms Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (3) - Saratoga Farms Honey Whole Wheat Bread Mix (6) - Saratoga Farms Banana Bread Mix (3) - Saratoga Farms Pinto Beans (3) - Saratoga Farms Black Beans (3) - Saratoga Farms Kidney Beans (8) - Saratoga Farms Hard Red Winter Wheat (8) - Saratoga Farms Hard White Winter Wheat (6) - Saratoga Farms White Flour (3) - Saratoga Farms Sugar (3) - Saratoga Farms Honey Powder (1) - Saratoga Farms Powdered Butter (6) - Saratoga Farms Powdered Milk (3) - Saratoga Farms Fortified Orange Drink Mix (3) - Saratoga Farms Fortified Apple Drink (3) - Saratoga Farms Rotini Pasta (1) - Saratoga Farms Marinara Sauce
- Features & Specifications
Features & Functions
SKU: FD7112 Preservation Method: Dehydrated Brand: The Ready Store Packaging: #10 Can Total Servings: 5,687 Total Calories: 469,370 Estimated Shelf Life: 10-20 Years Dimensions (LxWxH): 57" x 12" x 48" Allergen and Specialty: Shellfish Free Food Type: Cooking Basics Storage Requirements: Click to Read Storage Requirements
Shelf Life StatementTo achieve maximum shelf life, store in an environment with a temperature of 60F or lower and humidity of 10 percent or less. Shelf life statements are based on manufacturer claims, industry standards and relevant studies from reliable sources. The Ready Store disclaims any liability or warranty as actual shelf life results may vary depending on individual storage conditions.
Serving Size: Will Vary
- Nutrition & Ingredients
Nutrition & Ingredients
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great option for storage
Price Value Quality
- Really like this
Price Value Quality
- Great as foundation, Not as your only Prep
Value Quality Price
When on sale (like 50% off) this is a good deal.
Does have a decent selection of items and covers most of the food groups.
This would be useful as a foundation for your food storage.
At around $700 this makes for an affordable way to at least get started and put you way ahead of most of the rest of the crowd.
The Bad (or better the not so good):
1. Getting this may give you a false sense of security. You are missing some critical supplies in the fruit and vegetable department.
2. If this is your main food storage you are going to go nuts after a week or two of eating the same stuff. Food fatigue is going to be a MAJOR issue.
3. If you don't eat a lots of beans and wheat now your body is going to have a major adjustment period. As well most people will develop problems when eating to much wheat.
4. Cans of things like in this pack are nice but barely essential. Doit yourself and save a bunch of money.
Things like sugar if sealed well and kept dry last for a long time!
Grains and beans the same.
It's easy these days to get mylar bags, O2 eaters, and make your own storage for grains and beans. Plus if you have a bulk food s section at the store you can get them for cheap. Place your mylar bags in a 6 gallon bucket, put a lid on and your now have plenty of grains and bean s in storage.
Doing it yourself with dry goods like beans, pasta, grains, etc is actually pretty easy.
As an aside the drink mixes are basically the same thing as buying Kool-aid mix and adding sugar.
So while I would not recommend against this kit, its a great starter for those who either don't have the time to do it themselves, I would also not suggest it as anything but a foundation you use to build on.
Better yet this would be a great kit to go in with a couple of others and split it up, now you all have a nice base to start from.
- Only a bargain if you can use it all.
Quality Price Value
Customers also viewed
Regular Price: $2,373.76
Sale Price: $1,381.15
Save: $992.61 (42%)
Regular Price: $1,226.32
Sale Price: $718.48
Save: $507.84 (41%)
Regular Price: $776.51
Sale Price: $467.12
Save: $309.39 (40%)
Regular Price: $401.71
Sale Price: $231.93
Save: $169.78 (42%)
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Recently, we have been working on some significant changes to our long-term supply kits. Our goals were to improve the product selection, usability, pricing and more. We also wanted to make food storage kits easier to shop for and match them up to your families' needs. We noticed that a large percentage of customers would call... Read More(7 Comments)