Benefits & Description
Durable storage | No Cooking Required | 2,560 Calories A Day
• Military-durable Meal Ready to Eat
These are made by MRE manufacturers the US military orders from. Trusted high quality!
• Stores in a simple space
You get a whole week of food contained a small box that you can easily store in your home.
• Easy to prepare your food
No cooking or preparations required, heat up if you would like. Comes with MRE heaters for lunch and dinner entrees.
The ULTIMATE 1-Week MRE supply kit is a great way to have all the food you need to prepare. This kit will give you over 2,500 calories a day along with 33 ounces of water a day. To get a feel for what you menu each day will be, you will have the following for:
- 2 Breakfast Sandwiches, 11 ounces of water, and a drink mix.
- 1 Heater Meal EX Entree with MRE heater (50% larger than avg MRE entree), 11 ounces of water, and a snack/dessert.
- 1 A-Pack Self Heating Full Meal consists of an entree, multiple sides and snacks, drink mix, seasoning packet and utensils. Of course for dinner you get another 11 ounces of drinking water.
Overall, you'll have enough food to keep you running. Two hot meals for lunch and dinner and great breakfast sandwiches that are awesome when cold (though you could heat those too).
MREs (Meals Ready-to-Eat) were first used the U.S. military as a durable meal that they could drop from a plane to feed our troops. The durable meals have come a long way and provide great tasting meals that you won't have to worry about cooking. They are a great option for 72-hour kits, food storage supplies or just going on a camping or hunting trip.
The MRE Full Meals and HeaterMeals come with a self-heating flameless heater. Just add a tablespoon of water and enclose the meal in the bag. The chemical reaction inside will heat your food within minutes, leaving you free to do other things. The meals heat themselves or can be eaten without heating too. They're great for an easy meal in the woods.