Benefits & Description
Lightweight | Collapsible | Efficient
• Easy Storage
The Cube Stove is extremely small and light relative to other stoves; weighs just under 1 pound.
• Be Confident in Your Preparations
Constructed of durable aluminized steel with an electrostatic surface to reflect heat better than stainless steel.
The Cube Stove can have your water boiling in minutes.
• Get Your Money's Worth
This stove can be used for Emergency Preparedness, Food Storage, Camping, Picnic Fun, Patio Entertainment, Beach Parties, RVs, Campers and more.
The Cube Stove is extremely light weight and small - weighs just under 1 pound and folds to 2.75" tall. The stove is an excellent solution for emergency preparedness, camping, backpacking and more. Just about anything can be burned as fuel in the stove. Simply place your briquets, wood, or fire starters in the chamber then cook your food.
Constructed of aluminized steel and with electrostatice surface, the stove will heat more efficient than other comparable surfaces. Use the Cube Stove on your next adventure or emergency preparedness kit.
There are a total of 7 cooking possibilities:
For a larger pot (stove upright)
1. Wood - Remove plate
2. Fuel Disk or Sterno - Place plate on bottom inside stove
3. Gel or Tablet - Place plate on rivets inside top of stove
For a smaller pot or cup (stove upside down)
4. Wood or Sterno - Place stove over top of fire
5. Fuel Disk - Set fuel disk on top of plate under the stove
6. Gel or Tablet - Place fuel in plate dish under the stove
For grilling (stove closed)
7. Charcoal - Remove plate