Benefits & Description
Charges Portable Devices | Small and Compact | Solar Energy
• Power Your Devices
Get 7 recharges to your smartphone, 2 recharges to your tablet, or 1 recharge to your laptop.
• Harness the Sun
The Goal Zero Sherpa can recharge using the sun in 5 hours.
• Lightweight and Compact
Weighing no more than a water bottle, take the Sherpa 50 anywhere you go.
• Always Keep a Full Charge
Charge the Sherpa 50 using power from solar, car, or wall.
• A Name You Can Trust
Goal Zero is dedicated to providing quality products that you can rely on for years to come.
The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack makes it possible to take clean, efficient, convenient energy with you wherever you go. Weighing just over 1 pound, you can easily carry this power pack in your backpack to make sure your phone, computer, camera, and GPS maintain a full charge.
The Sherpa 50 will power and charge USB, 12V, and AC powered devices. Easily recharge the Sherpa 50 using solar energy, a car outlet, or a wall plug. Outputs include: USB standard port, 12V port (6.0mm hexagon), sidecar port (9mm), laptop port.
- Wall Charger: 3 hours
- Car Charger: 3 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 8-16 hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 6-12 hours
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Shelf Life: keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Management system: charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Fuses: 15A, user replaceable fuse
- Peak Capacity: 68Wh (11V, 5200mAh)
- 6mm port (output, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- Sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A
- Laptop Port: 19V, up to 5A
- AC inverter US (output sold separately)
- Charging Port
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in.
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Chainable: Yes
- Operating temperatures: 32-104° F
- Warranty: 6 months