Mom’s Zucchini Bread
|Mom’s Zucchini Bread|
• 3 cups Saratoga Farms White Flour
• 1 teaspoon Saratoga Farms Iodized Salt
• 1 teaspoon Saratoga Farms Baking Soda
• 1 teaspoon Saratoga Farms Baking Powder
• 3 teaspoons Saratoga Farms Cinnamon
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 2 1/4 cups Saratoga Farms White Sugar
• 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 cups Saratoga Farms Freeze Dried Zucchini Slices
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
Grease and flour two 8″x4″ pans and heat your oven to 325 degrees.
Sift the Saratoga Farms Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Soda and Cinnamon together in a bowl.
Allow the zucchini to soak in boiling water for 5 minutes. Then grate the zucchini slices.
Beat the eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar in a large bowl. Onced creamed, add the sifted ingredients and beat well. Stir in the zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
Bake for 40-60 minutes or until a toohpick comes out clean from the center of the bread. Cool in pan for 20 minutes. Remove from bread pan and cool completely.
1 hr 40 min