If you want the most convenient option for food storage, you need freeze-dried food. Mountain House and Saratoga Farms Freeze-Dried Entrées make food storage easy and here is why:
- It’s Real Food. Remember when you were little and your mom told you to stop eating junk and eat some real food? (This may or may not be what she was talking about.) Freeze-dried food is prepared by making real, quality food, then gently removing the water and oxygen. By simply adding water, freeze-dried food returns to its original state, full of nutritional value.
- It’s Simple to Prepare. During a disaster you won’t have much time to prepare an exquisite meal. You’ll have to keep your wits about you. The great thing about freeze-dried food is that you just add water. You can quickly create a delicious meal within minutes by just adding some H2O.
- Freeze-Dried Food is Light-Weight. Since the majority of water is removed from freeze-dried food, the weight of the meal is drastically reduced. This means that you can quickly put it an emergency pack and be on your way.
- Freeze-Dried Food Stores Longer. Don’t want to rotate your food storage? Want to get it and forget it? Not a problem with freeze-dried food! Since freeze-dried food extracts oxygen and water, the food can be stored for up to 30 years and in some cases longer.
- Freeze-Dried Food Tastes Great. If you have ever tried to eat other types of food storage you know that some of them are not easy on the taste buds. Food Storage is not worth anything if your family will not eat it. Freeze-dried food entrées are not only easy, light weight, and a great long term storage option, they also taste fantastic!