I just set up a 3500 watt generator today. I'll only have 8 hours of use per every 4 gallons of gas. Which would be bad if our town loses power at the only 3 gas stations available again.--Planning ... Show More.on buying one of these next.
- Benefits & Description
Benefits & DescriptionRuns Appliances | Silent Operation | No Fumes, Safe Indoors
• Stay in Control of Your Future
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit makes for a great backup of critical appliances such as refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment as well as CPAP machines. • Enjoy Versatility and Compatibility
This solar panel fits on a roll cart (included) and can be moved around as needed. • Don't Leave Yourself Unprotected
Can recharge a myriad of devices quickly, while doing so in a silent fashion. • Make Emergency Preparedness Convenient
Control display keeps you informed of everything you need to know. • Get Your Money's Worth
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit are made of weather resistant materials which have been UV treated, aside from that they are built tough! Trusted quality from Goal Zero.
Communication and navigation are essential needs in a disaster but many solar kits won't touch the Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit with its ability to power power hungry appliances such as refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment like CPAP machines. With this Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit you can quickly charge up your cell phone, GPS navigation tool, or other portable electronics too making tough situations a whole lot easier to handle.
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit is scalable and can go where you want to go with the included cart making it easier to move around. It is commonly used to run the following:
- Full Size refridgerator
- Multiple laptops
- DSLR cameras
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit weighs in at 128 lbs for the entire kit, while the generator accounts for 103 of those pounds. Thanks to the included roll cart it makes the heavy generator easy to move around when needed.
Yeti 1250 - Tech Specs
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 hours
- 2x Boulder 30: 40-80 hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Weight: 103 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in.
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A
- 6mm Port (outpout): 12V, up to 10A
- 12V Car Port (output): 12V, up to 10A
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12-14V, up to 30A
- AC Inverter (output): 110V 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A
- Power Pole Chaining Port: 12V, up to 175A
Boulder 30 Solar Panel - Tech Specs
- Sherpa 50 v2: 4-8 hours
- Yeti 150: 11-22 hours
- Yeti 400: 26-52 hours
- Yeti 1250: 20-24 hours (2 x Boulder 30)
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-16V, up to 2.0A
- Cell Type: Monocystalline
- Rated Power: 30W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" x 18" x 1"
- Certs: CE, FCC
- Warranty 12 months
- What's In-the-Box?
What's In-the-Box?Large Solar Kit(1 Yetti Bundle Kit):
(1) Yeti 1250 Solar Generator (2) Boulder 30 Solar Panels (1) Fabric Carrying Case for Panels (1) Roll Cart for generator (1) Wall Charging Cable
- Features & Specifications
Features & Functions
SKU: GB0018 Estimated Shelf Life: No Brand: GOALØ Dimensions (LxWxH): 16" x 11.5" x 14.5" Input Sources: AC Wall Charger, DC 12V, DC Solar Panels Output Sources: AC 110V, DC 12V (Barrel Tip), USB Battery Type: AGM battery Temperature Controller: No
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Exciting new technology
Value Quality Price
- Plan on adding this kit to the one already purchased.
Price Value Quality
- using the sun to power a generator.
Price Value Quality
- A solar generator for a Florida family!
Value Quality Price
Customers also viewed
Regular Price: $82.34
Sale Price: $61.51
Save: $20.83 (25%)
Regular Price: $247.14
Sale Price: $235.89
Save: $11.25 (5%)
Regular Price: $499.94
Sale Price: $477.44
Save: $22.50 (5%)
Regular Price: $164.79
Sale Price: $160.35
Save: $4.44 (3%)
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
MRE(s) are very easy and simple to use and they don’t require much if any prep time. You have 3 simple steps: Step 1: Open the MRE package When opening your MRE, the entrée should be contained in a self contained box that will... Read More
The Meal, Ready-to-Eat — commonly known as the MRE — is an individual field ration that is in lightweight, self contained packaging. The United States military buys MREs for its service members to use in combat or other field conditions where organized food facilities are not available. The MRE replaced the Meal, Combat, Individual rations... Read More(4 Comments)
MREs - Meals Ready to Eat - are durable pouches of food first created by the military. These metalized pouches can withstand a lot of wear and tear. They’ve also come a long way in taste. The great thing about MREs is that you can eat them cold or hot! However, I would probably recommend eating... Read More(24 Comments)