Benefits & Description
Large Carry Capacity | Versatile | Durable
• Backpackers Choice
With a carry capacity of 4900 cu. in., the Coyote 80 is the ideal backpack for extended trips into the backcountry..
• Fits to Your Body
CloudLock II suspension and dual LightBeam aluminum stays make those heavy loads easier to carry.
• Years of Use
Made from the recognized brand Kelty, this backpack will give you extreme durability even in the harshest conditions.
• Designed by the Experts
The engineers thought of it all; top quality materials, compression straps, carry handles, hydration compatibility and a design made to fit the body.
With a carry capacity of 4900 cubic inches, the Kelty Coyote 80 in medium/large is a perfect backpack for either emergencies or extended backpacking trips. With CloudLock II Adjustable suspension technology and LightBeam dual aluminum stays, you can carry your heavy loads in more comfort. This backpack was engineered by the experts and tested by the enthusiasts with your comfort in mind.
- Top loading
- Front-panel access
- Lid converts into lumbar pack
- Hydration compatible
- Water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Ice-axe loop
- Daisy Chain
- Zippered side pockets
- Hipbelt pockets
- Large front pocket with organization
- Key fob
- Carry handle
- CloudLock II Adjustable suspension
- LightBeam dual aluminum stays
- HDPE frame sheet
- Dynamic AirFlow back panel
- AirMesh shoulder straps, waist belt, and lumbar
- HDPE reinforced waist belt
- Dual density foam waist belt
- Removable waist belt
- Hipbelt stabilizer straps
- Scherer Cinch (US Pat#55,465,886)
- Padded shoulder straps
- Load-lifter/stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Ventilating back panel
This is the medium/large size bag.