Benefits & Description
Charges Portable Devices | Small and Compact | Portable Power
• Harness the Sun
The Goal Zero Yeti 150 will recharge using the sun in 26-44 hours depending on your panels.
• Power Your Devices
Get 15 recharges to your smartphone, 6 recharges to your tablet, or 2 recharge to your laptop.
• Always Be Ready
Keep your Yeti 150 powered up using energy from solar, car, or wall.
• Lightweight and Compact
Weighing only 12 pounds, you can easily transport your power source to where it is needed.
• A Name You Can Trust
Goal Zero is dedicated to providing quality products that you can rely on for years to come.
Have you ever been in an emergency or in the outdoors and lost power to your devices? If you haven't, take our word for it, it is not a pleasant experience. The Goal Zero Yeti 150 makes it possible to make certain you always have power in case of emergency. You can easily transport this 12 pound power source around your house, in your car, or on your next camping trip
The Yeti 150 will power and charge USB, 12V, and AC powered devices. Easily recharge the Yeti 150 using solar energy, car outlet, or wall plug. Outputs include: USB standard port, 12V port (6.0mm hexagon), 12V car port, AC inverter US, AC inverter international
- Wall charger (45W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 26-52 hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 17-34 hours
- Boulder 15 Solar Panel: 22-44 hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A
- 6mm Port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A
- 12V Car Port (output): 12V, up to 10A
- AC Inverter US (output, 60Hz): 110V, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- AC Inverter Int (output, 50Hz): 220V, 0.4A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 5A
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh
- Fuses: 20A
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months