Benefits & Description
Charges Portable Devices | Small and Compact | Solar Energy
• Harness the sun
The Goal Zero Sherpa will recharge using the sun in as little as 4 hours.
• Power your devices anywhere
Get 7 recharges to your smartphone, 2 recharges to your tablet, or 1 recharge to your laptop.
• Charge it up in multiple ways
Charge the Sherpa 50 using power from solar, car, or wall.
• Lightweight and compact
At a light 3 lbs you can take the Sherpa 50 anywhere you go.
• A brand you can trust
Goal Zero is dedicated to providing quality products that you can rely on for years to come.
Don't be caught without power. Ever been in an emergency or in the outdoors and lost power to your devices? If you haven't, take our word for it, it is not a pleasant experience. The Goal Zero Sherpa 50 makes it possible to take power with you wherever you go and through any emergency. Weighing just over 1 pound, you can easily toss the Sherpa in your backpack as you head out.
The Sherpa 50 will power and charge USB, 12V, and AC powered devices. Easily recharge the Sherpa 50 using solar energy, car outlet, or wall plug. Outputs include: USB standard port, 12V port (6.0mm hexagon), sidecar port (9mm).
Sherpa 50 - Tech Specs
- Wall Charger: 3 hours
- Car Charger: 3 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 8-16 hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 6-12 hours
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Shelf Life: keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Management system: charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Fuses: 15A, user replaceable fuse
- Peak Capacity: 68Wh (11V, 5200mAh)
Nomad 13 - Tech Specs
- 6mm port (output, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- Sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A
- Laptop Port: 19V, up to 5A
- AC inverter US (output sold separately)
- Charging Port
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in.
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Chainable: Yes
- Operating temperatures: 32-104° F
- Warranty: 6 months
- Switch 8: 4 Hours
- Guide 10 Plus: 2.5-5 Hours
- Sherpa 50: 8-16 Hours
- Escape 150: 26-52 Hours
- Yeti 150: 26-52 Hours
- USB Port: 6V, up to 1A (6W max), regulated
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to .9A (13W max)
- Mini Solar Port (2.5mm): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max)
- Rated Power: 13W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocystalline
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. (726 g)
- Dimensions (folded): 10.5 x 9 x 1 in.
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months