Though I was unable to put this article in my Cart because it was out of stock, I plan to move it from my wish list to cart as soon as it becomes available.
- Benefits & Description
Benefits & DescriptionLightweight | Durable | Compact
• Easy to carry
Weighing only 8 oz. this mess kit all fits together for a easy, lightweight package to carry in your backpack. • Save space
8 oz cup, 7 inch frying pan, 16 oz pot with lid, and 6.5 inch deep-dish plate all in one compact bundle. • Convenience
Having all your cookware in one neat, lightweight bundle makes cooking and eating away from home a cinch. Having the right equipment to stay comfortable in the outdoors or an emergency situation can make a huge difference on your experience. Having a proper mess kit to cook and eat with will make your experience much better.
Weighing only 8 oz, this Coleman 4 Piece Aluminum Mess kit will be very easy to carry with you. The 8 oz cup, 7 inch frying pan, 16 oz pot with lid, and 6.5 inch deep-dish plate all compact into one single, neat and tidy bundle to save you space. No need to dig through you backpack looking for all the missing pieces, keep it all together with this Coleman mess kit.
- What's In-the-Box?
What's In-the-Box?Coleman 4 Piece Aluminum Mess Kit:
(1) - 8 oz aluminum cup (1) - 7 inch frying pan (1) - 16 oz pot with lid (1) - 6.5 inch deep-dish plate
- Features & Specifications
Features & Functions
SKU: EC0069 Supply Duration: Indefinite Estimated Shelf Life: Indefinite Brand: Coleman Dimensions (LxWxH): 7" x 7" x 3" Cookware Included: Yes Fuel Type: Solid Temperature Controller: No
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Excellent compact cooking and eating utensiles.
- Though I was unable to put this article in my Cart because it was out of stock, I plan to move it from my wish list to cart as soon as it becomes available.
- Small and Compact
Price Value Quality
Customers also viewed
Regular Price: $237.99
Sale Price: $227.09
Save: $10.90 (5%)
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
1. Water So many people forget about water. The Homeland Protection Agency recommends: A normally active person needs to drink at least two quarts of water each day. Hot environments can double that amount. Children, nursing mothers and ill people will need even more. You will also need water for food preparation and hygiene. Store a total... Read More(4 Comments)
There are a wide variety of things that you can use in an emergency situation. Many times, it depends on your creativity and ingenuity in creating a use out of something in order to help you survive. Here are some ideas on everyday household items that you can use during an emergency! Let us know what... Read More(22 Comments)
In an emergency, a properly stocked first-aid kit can often mean the difference between stopping a situation from escalating before it gets out of control and winding up with a life-threatening incident on your hands. Whether you are using your first-aid kit as a homesteader, taking it with you for backwoods camping or other activities... Read More(21 Comments)