I just set up a 3500 watt generator today. I'll only have 8 hours of use per every 4 gallons of gas. Which would be bad if our town loses power at the only 3 gas stations available again.--Planning ... Show More.on buying one of these next.
- Benefits & Description
Benefits & DescriptionRuns Appliances | Silent Operation | No Fumes, Safe Indoors
• Stay in Control of Your Future
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit makes for a great backup of critical appliances such as refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment as well as CPAP machines. • Enjoy Versatility and Compatibility
This solar panel fits on a roll cart (included) and can be moved around as needed. • Don't Leave Yourself Unprotected
Can recharge a myriad of devices quickly, while doing so in a silent fashion. • Make Emergency Preparedness Convenient
Control display keeps you informed of everything you need to know. • Get Your Money's Worth
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit are made of weather resistant materials which have been UV treated, aside from that they are built tough! Trusted quality from Goal Zero.
Communication and navigation are essential needs in a disaster but many solar kits won't touch the Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit with its ability to power power hungry appliances such as refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment like CPAP machines. With this Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit you can quickly charge up your cell phone, GPS navigation tool, or other portable electronics too making tough situations a whole lot easier to handle.
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit is scalable and can go where you want to go with the included cart making it easier to move around. It is commonly used to run the following:
- Full Size refridgerator
- Multiple laptops
- DSLR cameras
The Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit weighs in at 128 lbs for the entire kit, while the generator accounts for 103 of those pounds. Thanks to the included roll cart it makes the heavy generator easy to move around when needed.
Yeti 1250 - Tech Specs
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 hours
- 2x Boulder 30: 40-80 hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Weight: 103 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in.
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A
- 6mm Port (outpout): 12V, up to 10A
- 12V Car Port (output): 12V, up to 10A
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12-14V, up to 30A
- AC Inverter (output): 110V 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A
- Power Pole Chaining Port: 12V, up to 175A
Boulder 30 Solar Panel - Tech Specs
- Sherpa 50 v2: 4-8 hours
- Yeti 150: 11-22 hours
- Yeti 400: 26-52 hours
- Yeti 1250: 20-24 hours (2 x Boulder 30)
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-16V, up to 2.0A
- Cell Type: Monocystalline
- Rated Power: 30W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" x 18" x 1"
- Certs: CE, FCC
- Warranty 12 months
- What's In-the-Box?
What's In-the-Box?Large Solar Kit(1 Yetti Bundle Kit):
(1) Yeti 1250 Solar Generator (2) Boulder 30 Solar Panels (2) 8.0MM Input Extension Cable for Solar Panels (6ft cable to connect the solar panel to the Yeti 1250) (1) Fabric Carrying Case for Panels (1) Roll Cart for generator (1) Wall Charging Cable
- Features & Specifications
Features & Functions
SKU: GB0018 Estimated Shelf Life: No Brand: GOALØ Dimensions (LxWxH): 16" x 11.5" x 14.5" Input Sources: AC Wall Charger, DC 12V, DC Solar Panels Output Sources: AC 110V, DC 12V (Barrel Tip), USB Battery Type: AGM battery Temperature Controller: No
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Exciting new technology
- I just set up a 3500 watt generator today. I'll only have 8 hours of use per every 4 gallons of gas. Which would be bad if our town loses power at the only 3 gas stations available again.--Planning on buying one of these next.
- Plan on adding this kit to the one already purchased.
Value Quality Price
- using the sun to power a generator.
Price Value Quality
- A necessity for long-term back-up power source in an emergency.
Price Value Quality
FROM THE READY STORE:
If you buy this kit it will come with a cart with wheels on it so you can roll it around similar to luggage.
Ready Store Customer Service
- A solar generator for a Florida family!
Quality Price Value
Customers also viewed
Regular Price: $79.94
Sale Price: $54.86
Save: $25.08 (31%)
Regular Price: $110.99
Sale Price: $99.95
Save: $11.04 (10%)
Regular Price: $239.94
Sale Price: $226.46
Save: $13.48 (6%)
Regular Price: $410.99
Sale Price: $399.95
Save: $11.04 (3%)
Regular Price: $499.94
Sale Price: $477.44
Save: $22.50 (5%)
Regular Price: $159.99
Sale Price: $152.75
Save: $7.24 (5%)
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
Often, when we think of weather, we think of moisture, atmospheric pressure, temperature and other qualifiers. However, many of these conditions don’t exist in the vacuum of space. The key components of space weather include electromagnetic energy (ie. light, x-rays), magnetic fields, and plasma - ionized or charged atomic particles. This video from Space.com shows how the... Read More(2 Comments)
Today marks the longest day of the year! More sun than any other day! To celebrate today, it's been declared Solar Day! At Goal0 - makers of some of the best emergency and camping solar equipment in the industry - Solar Day is like a national holiday (even though I'm sure they probably don't get the... Read More
This is a very simple design for a batch-type solar water heater that uses a thermosiphon loop to move water between a solar thermal collector and a storage barrel. While it’s not the most efficient method for solar water heating and works rather slowly, it effectively demonstrates the operation of a thermosiphon and its connection... Read More(8 Comments)