This is a great price for a great product. Very nice medical kit for portable use. I was surprised in the quality of the case for the price. I added this to my daughters emergency bag. Perfect bec... Show More.ause of the size and the weight.
- Benefits & Description
Benefits & Description81 Piece Kit | Soft Case Enclosure | Great Value & Selection
• Be Prepared No Matter What Happens
This kit includes medicine & antiseptics, bandages, dressings, injury treatment, and references. • Save Time & Be Organized
Clear pocket organization for quick access and efficient retrieval of items. • Don’t Stress about Emergencies
This first-aid kit treats minor cuts and scrapes. • Feel Confident in Your Preparations
As always, this product is trusted quality from First Aid Only - in business for 20 years! Recommended by health care professionals. Be ready for all potential emergencies at home, in the car, outdoors or on the water. Our new generation of soft kits are developed to save time and frustration in the midst of emergency situations. Supplies are easy to find in our newly designed organizer case.
At The Ready Store, we always focus on the QUALITY of our products first because we want you to get the best value for your hard-earned money.
Recent events have opened our eyes to the responsibility we have ourselves to ensure our family’s safety and security in the midst of disaster:
- What's In-the-Box?
What's In-the-Box?Enclosure (1 Piece):
(1) Soft Case: 7-3/4"x5"x1-1/8"Bandages (52 Pieces): (20) 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages (10) 3/4"x3" Fabric bandages (5) 1"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages (5) 3/8"x1-1/2" Junior plastic bandages (1) 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandage (1) 1-1/2"x1-1/2" Patch plastic bandage (10) 7/8" Spot plastic bandagesMedicine & Antiseptics (15 Pieces): (2) Aspirin (2) Ibuprofen tablets (2) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets (6) Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free) (3) Antibiotic ointment packsInjury Treatment (10 Pieces): (1) 5"x9" Trauma pad (4) 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads (3) Butterfly wound closures (1) 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll (1) 2" Conforming gauze roll bandageReferences & Instruments (3 Pieces): (2) Exam quality vinyl gloves (1) 40 pg. First aid guide
- Features & Specifications
Features & Functions
SKU: FA0011 Estimated Shelf Life: 5-10 Years Brand: First Aid Only Dimensions (LxWxH): 2" x 5" x 7.5" Enclosure Type: Soft Case
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great Product
- This is a great price for a great product. Very nice medical kit for portable use. I was surprised in the quality of the case for the price. I added this to my daughters emergency bag. Perfect because of the size and the weight.
- Good buy
Price Value Quality
Price Value Quality
- Fits nicely in my But-Out-Bag
Quality Price Value
Price Value Quality
OVERALL PRODUCT RATING
In an emergency, a properly stocked first-aid kit can often mean the difference between stopping a situation from escalating before it gets out of control and winding up with a life-threatening incident on your hands. Whether you are using your first-aid kit as a homesteader, taking it with you for backwoods camping or other activities... Read More(21 Comments)
I feel like if you ask anyone about emergency preparedness they will know one of two things: Food storage and/or 72-hour kits. And, if you ask anyone who is prepared, and they will have both! My wife and I started building our 72-hour kits earlier this year soon after we were married, and we were... Read More(19 Comments)
It seems that all too often, preppers can be overly concerned about the supplies and tools they have in their 72-hour kit, and forget that everyday items like clothing are just as important in a survival situation. Making sure you’ve packed the proper clothes in your bug out bag is very crucial – and can... Read More(10 Comments)