liked the long burn life58 of 97 people found this review helpful
Nice long burning candle , No smoke , No smell---> just light and at a reasonable price.. Wow!
5 Stars!32 of 55 people found this review helpful
I have yet to find any other comparable product that performs equally, let alone, one that is in same Class of this Ready candle!! Most others that have equal or similar burn time will cost you close to double, if not more than double the price of this candle. Enough said. 5 Stars!
Top item29 of 50 people found this review helpful
I use one of these on a regular basis. I haven't timed them but they do give good service. They are easy to light and easy to put out. The amount of light they give depends on how much wick is exposed and the lesser wick exposed the longer they burn. I purchased several as these are not only a necessary item in a survival senario but also a useful part of my daily life. In a comparison with wax candles I believe these to be a bargain.
Great vslue26 of 46 people found this review helpful
If you need emergency light and your batteries are exhausted, this is the answer. I wouldn't be without them in my emergency supplies. I distribute these to friends to be sure they include these in their supplies as well.
Very convenient to store and have around in emergencies13 of 25 people found this review helpful
Very convenient to store and have around in emergencies
Let there be light!11 of 22 people found this review helpful
We gave the candle a try to see if we liked it and we do! Hope we don't have to use them but our area is known for ice storms. No fun being in the dark so glad we have these now!
much better than regular candle11 of 20 people found this review helpful
great product cheap price. It's nice to know you can have light for over a week from one candle.
A good traditional emergency light12 of 22 people found this review helpful
A solid stand-by for emergency lighting: long duration, long storage, simple to use, doesn't leak - I would buy a dozen, but it is a bit pricey per-unit ... you should offer volume discounts.
I like the product very much.9 of 16 people found this review helpful
It can burn for the reported over 100 hours, however if you wish enough light to read by it, you must pull up the wick and you get only about 50 hours of use. That said I love the product and have many in my home.
Great1 of 2 people found this review helpful
These are great because they will not trigger any sort of allergies like a scented candle would. Great for families.
A Great Asset To Lighting Emergency Supplies!6 of 9 people found this review helpful
I just ordered 6 of these candles. They are safe, long-lasting and an excellent buy. I think that in a pinch we could heat a can heat a can of soup or beans on it as well.
great for allergies and indoors2 of 4 people found this review helpful
These candles last a long time and whats really great is that they create no odor or smoke, so I prefer using them in the house other than wax candles.
No Smell, No Mess.3 of 6 people found this review helpful
Great product. No smell and no mess outside of that it is a candle that last for 115 hours which is great and the case is very durable.
Reliable and cost effective1 of 2 people found this review helpful
A great product to have during those power outages. It is a cost effective way to provide light in emergency situations. Recommend having several available!
Great product~Highly recommend2 of 3 people found this review helpful
I ordered 12 of these at bulk price, and am very pleased with their performance. I recently had bronchitis, and burning a regular scented candle causes me to cough ~ Perfect time to test the ReadyCandle! I had no problems at all with it: No smoke, no smell! These candles are a must have for those emergency situations, especially if you have health issues!
Cheap price4 of 4 people found this review helpful
I like to add 1 of these 115-Hour ReadyCANDLE to every order I place, to end up with a large amount of these candles without a big chunk from my budget at once.
These are great to store for any power outage. Other candles burn out somewhat quickly and you have to worry about falling over something and spilling wax when the power is out. These are easier to store and burn longer without the worry. I just wished they smelled like some of the scented candles lol.
these are a must have for around the house ! Lasts a long time too as you won't be needing them during the day usually!
Multi-purpose1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Produces decent light, a little better than a standard candle. It worked OK to heat the tent but had some odor. I played around with it as a stove also, if you can fashion up some feet it served adequately. I never got water to a full boil but it got hot enough to make coffee, tea, or freeze-dried meals.
I have quite a few of this type of candle. I love how they don't get wax everywhere (like a traditional candle). Great light output and they'll last indefinitely on my shelf until I need to use them!
This provides you with a great value product for a low price.
These candles are very reliable, and this is a very good price (especially if you have free shipping). Seems to be unbreakable, and I'm not concerned about leaks. A plus!
115-hour candle for low price.
a low price for an item that will give you much needed light for a good amount of time.
Very nice product
This will be highly useful in any emergency situation. I love the duration it burns.
Great burn life
Bought these when they were on sale. We got 115 hours of burn life compared to 100 hours on most competitors for a cheaper price. These are a great product to have around. Keep the wick low for a candle's amount of light or pull it up a bit to get more light. Nice product!
great product1 of 1 people found this review helpful
great product to have on hand. Good light source. odorless,smoke free. Can use as a heat source in emergency by tenting yourself in a blanket over it.. Be sure to stay awake when doing this and leave an air vent.
Ordered 3... Recently fired up one of them with bad storm pending. Worked as advertised... No issues.
Long last. Great to buy when on sale...buy several of them!
Now you won't get 115-hours if the wick is all the way up so don't complain when you get half the hours. The wick needs to be small to get long long hours. It is outstanding in that it gives off very little odor and is easy to store. I suggest buying a several of them especially when they are on sale.
Odorless candle for a sale price!
Impressive long lasting candle for emergency situations!
115 hr Candle0 of 1 people found this review helpful
Very good product! No smoke or wax running all over. No smell for allergy sensitive people. Pull the wick up a little bit with pliers for a larger flame.
needed for your emergency storage14 of 27 people found this review helpful
good addition to your storage